Law Office of Louise Ryterski, L.L.C. can help you avoid mistakes and prepare for your claim. Rely on our attorney’s experience in handling injury and workplace accident cases. We have the knowledge in the legal field necessary to get you through the entire process.
Useful Information for Your Case
Our office prepares you for your lawsuit by giving you access to valuable resources and information. Avoid common mistakes by following these steps:
- Notify your supervisor, manager, or employer about your injury.
- After giving notice, explain the events that caused the incident.
- Fill out an injury report, make a copy for yourself, and give a duplicate to your supervisor.
- Ask your employer to send you to the doctor.
- Don’t go to the doctor on your own for a work injury unless your employer states that they will be covering your bill.
- As ordered by Missouri state law, you have to make sure to go to the hospital or doctor that your manager or employer sends you.